this place: A newly renovated three-bedroom bungalow near the beautiful Rattray Marsh, this home is set on a large lot in south Mississauga.
Address: 927 Ingersoll Court
Big selling point: The $500,000 in renovations include 12-foot vaulted ceilings, new windows, pot lights and porcelain floors on the main level. The finished basement has a large recreation room and an additional bedroom.
- 12-foot vaulted ceilings
- open concept layout
- new kitchen with Alegra cabinetry
- stainless steel appliances
- new HVAC/central vac system
- recreation room and bedroom in the basement
- hardwood floors and stone fireplaces in the basement
- new deck in the backyard
- new asphalt driveway
- three plus one bedrooms
- two washrooms
- $8,595 in taxes
- 83.6 by 120.25 foot lots
- 1,100 to 1,500 square feet
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc. Brokerage for all information about the House of the Week. For more information about this house, please visit Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc. Brokerages.
insauga’s Editorial Standards and Policies